Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
AccuBond Nosler Cartridge Varmageddon BTMZ 28 Nosler Muzzleloader re-chamber Ballistics Trophy Grade Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Defense Handgun 30 Nosler Partition Rifles Reloading Guide #7 Defense Rifle out of stock Ballistic Tip Loading NoslerCustom Nosler Ammuntion Custom Competition Seating Reloading Products Brass Barrels Hunting Ballistic Tip Lead Free Coyote Sporting Handgun Custom Rifles Rifle Ballistic Tip® Varmint Case Dimension CC Muzzle Brake Match Grade Handgun Reloading Powder 26 Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint ABLR E-Tip Solid Ammunition Stem Ammo find products Trophy Grade Varmint Safari Lands
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST