All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
28 Nosler AccuBond 22 Nosler CTBST Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip Varmint Safari Coyote Ballistic Silvertip Seating Match Grade Rifle BTMZ Trophy Grade Varmint availability Solid Sporting Handgun Deer Customer Feedback Case Dimension Lands Muzzle Velocities Bonded Solid Base 30 Nosler Hunting Primer Pockets Vertical Lines Stem Match Grade Handgun Custom Competition Rifles Ballistic Tip Lead Free Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader bullets Ballistic Tip® Varmint Nosler Rifles Varmageddon Compressed Load Left Handed Rifles Dangerous Game ABLR Trophy Grade Reloading Guide Targets Ballistic Tip Defense Rifle find products Barrel Break-In Elk Partition Trophy Grade Long Range
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST