All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Customer Feedback 280 Ackley Coyote Nosler Cartridge Rifle Stem Muzzleloader Reloading Products Partition BTMZ Varmageddon Ballistic Tip® Varmint 22 Nosler Solid Seating Muzzle Brake Barrels Sporting Handgun Ammo Nosler Rifles 28 Nosler re-chamber Ballistic Tip Lead Free Burn Rate out of stock Reloading Guide #7 Reloading Powder Reloading Guide Defense Handgun Barrel Break-In Nosler Ammuntion AccuBond 26 Nosler Ballistic Tip bullets Ammunition Bonded Solid Base availability Lands Defense Rifle BTLF Hunting Safari Muzzle Velocities Ballistic Tip Varmint Long Range Rifles Elk Match Grade Rifle E-Tip
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST