3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Ballistic Silvertip Targets Dangerous Game Elk Muzzle Brake Bonded Solid Base Stem 26 Nosler Custom Competition Hollow Point Sporting Handgun NoslerCustom Varmageddon Ballistics AccuBond Long Range Defense Handgun Primer Pockets Reloading Powder Coyote Lands Ballistic Tip Defense Rifle out of stock find products Burn Rate Vertical Lines E-Tip 30 Nosler Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Match Grade Rifle Trophy Grade Varmint Nosler Trophy Grade Rifles Nosler Cartridge Deer Barrel Break-In ABLR Left Handed Rifles Long Range Trophy Grade Long Range 280 Ackley BTLF Reloading CC Ammo Partition Barrels Customer Feedback Reloading Products
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST