Nosler® lists the SAAMI (Sporting Arms And Ammunition Institute) Maximum cartridge length. SAAMI is an industry regulating board which establishes parameters for ammunition and firearms manufactures so products are interchangeable. Some manuals list the length at which a cartridge/bullet combination was tested; however this may not be the best length for accuracy. Nosler® gives the maximum for the cartridge and outlines how to determine the best length for an individual rifle in the “Bullet Seating “section in the front of the reloading guide.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:56
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- The 280 Ackley Improved – which version do I have, and is it ok to shoot with factory ammo?
- What is the Maximum Overall Cartridge Length listed in your reloading manual?
- How to measure your rifle’s seating depth.
- Is there a lead shortage?
- What is the difference between G1 and G7 Ballistic Coefficient?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
- Service, Troubleshooting, and Returns
- Why should I use Nosler Reloading Products?
- Why should I use Nosler Ammunition?
- Out of Stock / Product Availability
Rifle Ballistics Varmageddon CTBST Nosler Bonded Solid Base Ballistic Tip Lead Free Ballistic Tip Varmint re-chamber Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip® Varmint Vertical Lines Match Grade Rifle Reloading E-Tip Hunting Barrel Break-In Partition find products Barrels ABLR Muzzle Brake Brass 28 Nosler AccuBond Long Range Seating Defense Handgun Hollow Point Rifles Nosler Ammuntion Long Range Elk Reloading Powder Defense Rifle Burn Rate Customer Feedback Reloading Guide #7 Coyote Primer Pockets AccuBond M48 Left Handed Rifles Ammunition Muzzle Velocities BSB Stem Safari 26 Nosler Trophy Grade Varmint Reloading Products
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST