All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Burn Rate Nosler Ammuntion Brass Coyote Match Grade Rifle Hollow Point Targets Reloading Powder BTMZ Left Handed Rifles Barrels Loading 280 Ackley Ballistics Ballistic Silvertip CC Ballistic Tip® Varmint Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Custom Competition Partition Custom Rifles Reloading out of stock Lands M48 Sporting Handgun AccuBond Competition Defense Rifle Rifles Vertical Lines Ammo Primer Pockets Muzzle Velocities Match Grade Handgun Deer Nosler Safari 22 Nosler Nosler Cartridge Customer Feedback Case Dimension Solid Ballistic Tip Varmint Bonded Solid Base re-chamber bullets BTLF E-Tip Elk
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST