SAAMI is an industry sponsored organization which establishes the parameters for the production of Sporting arms and ammunition. They provide the industry with Min-Max specifications for chambers and ammunition so all products are interchangeable within their caliber/gauge. SAAMI does not address Mil spec or NATO cartridges.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:01
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Fine-tuning bullet seating depth.
- Why is the powder I have not listed in your data?
- Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
- Why do different manuals have different data?
- What is SAAMI?
- What is SAAMI spec?
- Why are reduced loads potentially dangerous?
- What is the definition of “burn rate”?
- What is a compressed load?
- Why are there compressed loads (more than 100% load density) listed in your Reloading Manual?
- What is load density and how is it possible to have more than 100% load density i.e. compressed load?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
Deer Compressed Load Nosler Rifles Left Handed Rifles Solid Bonded Solid Base Reloading Products Match Grade Rifle Hunting Seating Ballistic Silvertip BSB Case Dimension Reloading Guide #7 Custom Competition BTLF out of stock Defense Rifle Ballistic Tip Varmint E-Tip Partition 28 Nosler bullets Varmageddon Coyote Nosler Cartridge BTMZ Targets Burn Rate CC Ballistics Long Range find products Ballistic Tip NoslerCustom Nosler Ammunition Ballistic Tip® Varmint Trophy Grade Long Range ABLR Reloading Powder Barrel Break-In 30 Nosler Trophy Grade CTBST Rifles 22 Nosler Loading Elk M48
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST