SAAMI spec is the established Min-Max dimensions for cartridges and chambers so all manufactured products within a specific caliber/gauge are interchangeable.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:01
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Fine-tuning bullet seating depth.
- Why is the powder I have not listed in your data?
- Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
- Why do different manuals have different data?
- What is SAAMI?
- What is SAAMI spec?
- Why are reduced loads potentially dangerous?
- What is the definition of “burn rate”?
- What is a compressed load?
- Why are there compressed loads (more than 100% load density) listed in your Reloading Manual?
- What is load density and how is it possible to have more than 100% load density i.e. compressed load?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
Ballistic Tip Varmint Solid Stem Burn Rate Ballistic Tip® Varmint 28 Nosler Sporting Handgun Trophy Grade Reloading Barrels Deer Reloading Guide CC Elk Ballistic Tip ABLR Seating Dangerous Game Defense Handgun Match Grade Rifle Targets Partition Muzzleloader Vertical Lines CTBST out of stock find products Rifles Loading Nosler Cartridge Ballistics Left Handed Rifles BTMZ Case Dimension 30 Nosler Nosler Ammo Compressed Load AccuBond Long Range 280 Ackley Trophy Grade Varmint Primer Pockets Ballistic Silvertip BTLF M48 Ballistic Tip Lead-Free AccuBond Reloading Guide #7 Match Grade Handgun Custom Rifles
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST