Nosler® lists the SAAMI (Sporting Arms And Ammunition Institute) Maximum cartridge length. SAAMI is an industry regulating board which establishes parameters for ammunition and firearms manufactures so products are interchangeable. Some manuals list the length at which a cartridge/bullet combination was tested; however this may not be the best length for accuracy. Nosler® gives the maximum for the cartridge and outlines how to determine the best length for an individual rifle in the “Bullet Seating “section in the front of the reloading guide.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:56
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- The 280 Ackley Improved – which version do I have, and is it ok to shoot with factory ammo?
- What is the Maximum Overall Cartridge Length listed in your reloading manual?
- How to measure your rifle’s seating depth.
- Is there a lead shortage?
- What is the difference between G1 and G7 Ballistic Coefficient?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
- Service, Troubleshooting, and Returns
- Why should I use Nosler Reloading Products?
- Why should I use Nosler Ammunition?
- Out of Stock / Product Availability
Primer Pockets Nosler Ammuntion Nosler Rifles Reloading Powder M48 Customer Feedback AccuBond Long Range Safari Ballistic Tip Lead Free Loading NoslerCustom 28 Nosler Rifles Elk Long Range 280 Ackley find products Brass Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Trophy Grade Muzzle Brake BTMZ Lands Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Dangerous Game Hollow Point Nosler Cartridge Match Grade Handgun Reloading Guide Rifle Vertical Lines Left Handed Rifles Coyote Ballistic Tip Ballistic Tip Varmint BTLF Ammo Ballistic Tip® Varmint Nosler availability AccuBond Custom Rifles 30 Nosler Reloading Products bullets Deer Barrels Stem Reloading Guide #7 26 Nosler
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST