All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Left Handed Rifles Customer Feedback Deer Custom Rifles ABLR Nosler Ammuntion Solid Reloading Match Grade Rifle M48 CTBST Ballistic Tip Lead Free Ballistic Tip Varmageddon Elk BTMZ 30 Nosler Reloading Guide #7 Brass re-chamber 280 Ackley Sporting Handgun Ammo Coyote Seating Muzzle Brake Partition Nosler Stem Barrels Competition NoslerCustom AccuBond Long Range Nosler Rifles Rifle 26 Nosler Ballistics availability 22 Nosler Dangerous Game Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullets Muzzle Velocities BSB Barrel Break-In Ballistic Tip Varmint Match Grade Handgun Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Bonded Solid Base Reloading Guide
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST