All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Ballistics Ballistic Tip Varmint Ammo AccuBond Long Range Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Nosler Rifles Muzzle Brake Coyote 22 Nosler Deer out of stock BTMZ Stem Reloading Products Reloading Powder Match Grade Rifle Case Dimension Rifles Reloading E-Tip Nosler Ammuntion 30 Nosler Targets Muzzle Velocities NoslerCustom AccuBond Ballistic Silvertip CC Dangerous Game Hollow Point Ballistic Tip bullets Brass Loading Ballistic Tip Lead Free Rifle Elk Barrel Break-In Competition Vertical Lines Compressed Load Long Range Partition find products 28 Nosler Custom Competition 26 Nosler 280 Ackley availability Trophy Grade Varmint
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST