Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
BSB Varmageddon availability Ballistic Silvertip Customer Feedback NoslerCustom Trophy Grade Varmint Dangerous Game Muzzle Velocities find products Coyote CC Ballistic Tip Varmint Barrel Break-In Barrels Nosler Ammuntion Reloading Guide #7 28 Nosler bullets Trophy Grade re-chamber Defense Handgun Left Handed Rifles Primer Pockets Loading Case Dimension Ballistic Tip 26 Nosler Match Grade Rifle BTMZ Hollow Point Ballistics Reloading Powder Rifle Defense Rifle Sporting Handgun Vertical Lines AccuBond AccuBond Long Range CTBST Nosler Rifles Ammunition Ammo Brass Muzzle Brake 22 Nosler BTLF Ballistic Tip Lead-Free 280 Ackley Compressed Load
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST