All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Ballistic Tip Lead Free NoslerCustom Vertical Lines Primer Pockets CC Targets Nosler Ammuntion Varmageddon Trophy Grade Long Range Nosler Cartridge M48 Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader 28 Nosler Ammo Ballistic Tip Varmint AccuBond Long Range Burn Rate Seating Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Compressed Load Lands Reloading Guide Reloading Guide #7 Nosler Reloading Products Bonded Solid Base Trophy Grade Varmint Ballistic Tip® Varmint 30 Nosler Rifle Stem Defense Rifle Safari re-chamber Elk availability out of stock Reloading Powder BTLF Case Dimension Ballistics Brass Defense Handgun CTBST find products Muzzle Brake Left Handed Rifles Coyote Match Grade Rifle bullets
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST