All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Custom Rifles Targets Nosler Ammuntion Stem Dangerous Game Safari Ammo bullets Hollow Point Long Range ABLR Trophy Grade Long Range find products M48 out of stock Match Grade Handgun Ballistics Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Nosler Rifles Deer Rifles NoslerCustom Defense Handgun Match Grade Rifle Reloading Guide #7 Loading Compressed Load Hunting 28 Nosler Nosler Cartridge Ballistic Silvertip Rifle Nosler Trophy Grade Varmint Solid Customer Feedback CTBST Reloading Powder Reloading Muzzle Velocities Ammunition Ballistic Tip® Varmint Ballistic Tip Lead Free Varmageddon 22 Nosler Barrels Burn Rate Brass 280 Ackley Muzzleloader
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST