All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Elk Vertical Lines Partition Match Grade Handgun Customer Feedback Hollow Point Ballistic Tip Lead Free Nosler Cartridge Muzzle Velocities Dangerous Game Stem Ammo Barrels Varmageddon Hunting availability Nosler Rifles re-chamber BSB Ballistics Case Dimension Burn Rate E-Tip Ballistic Silvertip Custom Rifles bullets Nosler Ammuntion Reloading Barrel Break-In Custom Competition Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Trophy Grade Long Range Left Handed Rifles Reloading Guide #7 Targets BTLF NoslerCustom Solid Coyote Deer Trophy Grade Varmint Bonded Solid Base 30 Nosler Ballistic Tip Rifles Ammunition 28 Nosler Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Trophy Grade 22 Nosler
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST