Nosler® lists the SAAMI (Sporting Arms And Ammunition Institute) Maximum cartridge length. SAAMI is an industry regulating board which establishes parameters for ammunition and firearms manufactures so products are interchangeable. Some manuals list the length at which a cartridge/bullet combination was tested; however this may not be the best length for accuracy. Nosler® gives the maximum for the cartridge and outlines how to determine the best length for an individual rifle in the “Bullet Seating “section in the front of the reloading guide.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:56
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- The 280 Ackley Improved – which version do I have, and is it ok to shoot with factory ammo?
- What is the Maximum Overall Cartridge Length listed in your reloading manual?
- How to measure your rifle’s seating depth.
- Is there a lead shortage?
- What is the difference between G1 and G7 Ballistic Coefficient?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
- Service, Troubleshooting, and Returns
- Why should I use Nosler Reloading Products?
- Why should I use Nosler Ammunition?
- Out of Stock / Product Availability
Stem BTLF Left Handed Rifles Safari CTBST Defense Handgun Primer Pockets Nosler Rifles 22 Nosler Reloading Guide #7 Nosler Cartridge availability AccuBond Long Range Elk Ballistic Tip Lead Free Bonded Solid Base 26 Nosler 30 Nosler Rifle Competition Partition find products Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Muzzle Velocities Rifles Muzzle Brake Varmageddon Nosler Ammuntion Vertical Lines Barrel Break-In Reloading Products E-Tip Ammo Dangerous Game Seating Muzzleloader Burn Rate bullets Long Range Reloading Guide Custom Competition Customer Feedback Defense Rifle AccuBond Sporting Handgun Compressed Load Coyote ABLR BTMZ Reloading Powder
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST