Nosler® lists the SAAMI (Sporting Arms And Ammunition Institute) Maximum cartridge length. SAAMI is an industry regulating board which establishes parameters for ammunition and firearms manufactures so products are interchangeable. Some manuals list the length at which a cartridge/bullet combination was tested; however this may not be the best length for accuracy. Nosler® gives the maximum for the cartridge and outlines how to determine the best length for an individual rifle in the “Bullet Seating “section in the front of the reloading guide.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:56
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- The 280 Ackley Improved – which version do I have, and is it ok to shoot with factory ammo?
- What is the Maximum Overall Cartridge Length listed in your reloading manual?
- How to measure your rifle’s seating depth.
- Is there a lead shortage?
- What is the difference between G1 and G7 Ballistic Coefficient?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
- Service, Troubleshooting, and Returns
- Why should I use Nosler Reloading Products?
- Why should I use Nosler Ammunition?
- Out of Stock / Product Availability
out of stock Match Grade Rifle Defense Rifle Reloading Guide Rifle Brass M48 Reloading Products Varmageddon Ballistics Elk Nosler Case Dimension Lands Ballistic Tip Stem Partition Coyote Safari BTMZ Trophy Grade Varmint Trophy Grade Long Range Barrels availability Hollow Point Ballistic Tip® Varmint Nosler Rifles CTBST Competition Ballistic Tip Varmint Reloading Powder Left Handed Rifles ABLR E-Tip Reloading Sporting Handgun 26 Nosler Reloading Guide #7 Nosler Cartridge Ammunition Targets bullets Solid Customer Feedback Barrel Break-In Rifles 30 Nosler Seating AccuBond Long Range 22 Nosler
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST