All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Ballistic Tip Lead-Free M48 Reloading Products Dangerous Game Barrel Break-In Ballistic Silvertip Safari BSB Muzzle Velocities Custom Competition Seating Ballistic Tip Lead Free Deer Match Grade Handgun Barrels 28 Nosler Left Handed Rifles Defense Rifle Compressed Load 280 Ackley Muzzleloader Rifles Stem Hollow Point 30 Nosler BTMZ AccuBond Long Range Trophy Grade Nosler Cartridge Rifle E-Tip Ammunition Hunting Defense Handgun Reloading Powder Case Dimension Sporting Handgun Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Primer Pockets Burn Rate re-chamber Customer Feedback Custom Rifles Ballistic Tip® Varmint Lands Reloading Guide #7 Solid Ballistics CC CTBST
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST