Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Rifle Varmageddon 26 Nosler AccuBond Long Range Hunting Deer Muzzleloader Stem Match Grade Rifle Defense Handgun Solid Hollow Point Reloading Custom Competition Reloading Powder Brass 30 Nosler Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Trophy Grade Varmint Case Dimension 28 Nosler Burn Rate Seating Ballistic Silvertip BSB Safari Ballistic Tip Varmint Partition Defense Rifle Elk Lands ABLR M48 CTBST Trophy Grade Long Range 280 Ackley Competition Ballistic Tip Dangerous Game CC Muzzle Brake find products Nosler Rifles Reloading Guide Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullets Left Handed Rifles BTLF Reloading Products Customer Feedback
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST