3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Brass Trophy Grade Custom Rifles CC Reloading Guide Targets Partition Nosler Ammuntion Primer Pockets Muzzle Brake M48 280 Ackley Reloading Products ABLR Barrels Compressed Load 26 Nosler AccuBond Rifles Sporting Handgun Reloading Guide #7 out of stock Nosler Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader CTBST Ballistic Tip Lead Free Solid Rifle Burn Rate Match Grade Rifle Loading Muzzle Velocities bullets Ballistic Tip® Varmint 22 Nosler Stem Defense Rifle Reloading AccuBond Long Range E-Tip Long Range Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Dangerous Game Reloading Powder Ballistic Tip 28 Nosler Muzzleloader BTLF Trophy Grade Long Range Hunting
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST