Nosler® lists the SAAMI (Sporting Arms And Ammunition Institute) Maximum cartridge length. SAAMI is an industry regulating board which establishes parameters for ammunition and firearms manufactures so products are interchangeable. Some manuals list the length at which a cartridge/bullet combination was tested; however this may not be the best length for accuracy. Nosler® gives the maximum for the cartridge and outlines how to determine the best length for an individual rifle in the “Bullet Seating “section in the front of the reloading guide.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:56
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- The 280 Ackley Improved – which version do I have, and is it ok to shoot with factory ammo?
- What is the Maximum Overall Cartridge Length listed in your reloading manual?
- How to measure your rifle’s seating depth.
- Is there a lead shortage?
- What is the difference between G1 and G7 Ballistic Coefficient?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
- Service, Troubleshooting, and Returns
- Why should I use Nosler Reloading Products?
- Why should I use Nosler Ammunition?
- Out of Stock / Product Availability
30 Nosler Reloading Guide Bonded Solid Base Reloading Customer Feedback Ballistics Trophy Grade Varmint Ballistic Tip® Varmint Nosler Ammuntion Case Dimension re-chamber Loading Nosler availability Targets AccuBond Ballistic Tip Lead Free Dangerous Game BTLF BTMZ Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Rifle Elk out of stock Ballistic Silvertip 280 Ackley BSB Primer Pockets Brass Reloading Powder Reloading Guide #7 Left Handed Rifles NoslerCustom Partition Defense Rifle Vertical Lines Custom Competition Ammo Muzzle Velocities 28 Nosler Nosler Cartridge Competition Solid 26 Nosler Hollow Point Reloading Products Defense Handgun Burn Rate Custom Rifles Ballistic Tip
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST