Nosler® lists the SAAMI (Sporting Arms And Ammunition Institute) Maximum cartridge length. SAAMI is an industry regulating board which establishes parameters for ammunition and firearms manufactures so products are interchangeable. Some manuals list the length at which a cartridge/bullet combination was tested; however this may not be the best length for accuracy. Nosler® gives the maximum for the cartridge and outlines how to determine the best length for an individual rifle in the “Bullet Seating “section in the front of the reloading guide.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:56
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- The 280 Ackley Improved – which version do I have, and is it ok to shoot with factory ammo?
- What is the Maximum Overall Cartridge Length listed in your reloading manual?
- How to measure your rifle’s seating depth.
- Is there a lead shortage?
- What is the difference between G1 and G7 Ballistic Coefficient?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
- Service, Troubleshooting, and Returns
- Why should I use Nosler Reloading Products?
- Why should I use Nosler Ammunition?
- Out of Stock / Product Availability
Burn Rate Muzzle Velocities Ballistic Tip® Varmint Defense Handgun Loading Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Sporting Handgun Brass Lands Match Grade Handgun AccuBond Long Range Competition Trophy Grade Long Range 22 Nosler Ballistic Tip Lead Free Match Grade Rifle BTLF Vertical Lines Reloading Products Customer Feedback out of stock bullets Nosler Trophy Grade Varmint Ballistic Tip 26 Nosler Barrels Elk availability Dangerous Game Trophy Grade Ammo Reloading Muzzleloader Nosler Ammuntion Reloading Guide #7 Hollow Point Solid Nosler Rifles Custom Competition BTMZ Case Dimension Rifles Varmageddon Muzzle Brake M48 Nosler Cartridge Ammunition 280 Ackley Partition
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST