All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
find products re-chamber Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Reloading Guide Trophy Grade Varmint Reloading Guide #7 Match Grade Rifle Muzzle Velocities Elk Nosler Rifles Trophy Grade Bonded Solid Base Ammunition Ammo Safari Trophy Grade Long Range Deer Coyote Muzzleloader Left Handed Rifles Vertical Lines Nosler Cartridge AccuBond Long Range Ballistic Silvertip 22 Nosler CC availability Defense Handgun Barrel Break-In Rifles Ballistic Tip Lead-Free CTBST M48 Loading Compressed Load Brass Burn Rate 26 Nosler Dangerous Game Customer Feedback Ballistics out of stock Targets Sporting Handgun Lands Custom Rifles BTLF Muzzle Brake Ballistic Tip BSB
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST