46 search results
Page 2 out of 5 Pages
- Bullets: What do the different tip colors on Ballistic Tip® bullets mean?
Answer: Each caliber in the Ballistic Tip® and Ballistic Tip Varmint line has specific color designations. For example: .22 caliber is orange 6mm is purple 7mm bullets have red tips30 ...
- Bullets: What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® Varmint and Varmageddon® bullets?
Answer: Both bullets designed for rapid expansion and fragmentation on varmints. The Ballistic Tip® bullet features a polymer tip (color-coded by caliber) a thin, varmint jacket ...
- Bullets: Can Custom Competition bullets be used for hunting?
Answer: The Custom Competition line of bullets was designed for maximized interior and exterior ballistic performance but not terminal ballistics. We do not recommend Nosler’s Custom ...
- Bullets: Are Sporting Handgun bullets suitable to hunt game with?
Answer: While the full metal jacket bullets are not intended for any kind of terminal performance, the hollow point handgun bullets are designed to expand and ...
- Bullets: Why heavy bullets are better for larger game when using lighter calibers.
Answer: Heavy for caliber bullets possess a higher Sectional Density (SD) than lighter bullets. SD stems from a complex formula involving a bullet’s weight in relation ...
- Bullets: Why target bullets aren't designed for hunting.
Answer: Target bullets are designed with thinner jackets to better obdurate to barrels for improved accuracy. There are no internal fracture lines in the nose to ...
- Nosler® Rifles: What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
Answer: 3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action ...
- Custom Competition: What are the vertical lines near the nose of the Custom Competition bullets?
Answer: The vertical lines you may be seeing on the ogive of Custom Competition bullets are called lube fractures. They are caused by a forming lubricant ...
- Bullets: Which bullet should I use for elk?
Answer: Nosler® offers three bullets which we feel are suitable for elk given an adequate cartridge: the Partition®, AccuBond® and the E-Tip®. The Partition® is a ...
- Bullets: Advantages of using a Nosler Hunting Bullet
Answer: Nosler hunting bullets possess a tapered copper jacket (thin at the nose, thick towards the base) which delivers more reliable terminal performance at a wide ...
The most popular searches are:
- which is best Nosler bullet hunting cow elk with 7mm-08 range out to 350 yards (18688x)
- ballistic tables (13834x)
- ballistic coefficient accubond lr (12858x)
- where to buy (12209x)
- long range bullets (11690x)
- ballistics for 150 grain nosler parttition (8622x)
- accubond barrel fouling (8196x)
- ballistic coefecient (6912x)
- 64 gr bonded data (5150x)
- 1 (4016x)
- 270 wsm (3257x)
- Deer (3183x)
- .338 (2837x)
- calibers listed (2776x)
- 8mm mauser (2345x)