46 search results
Page 4 out of 5 Pages
- Bullets: Can I hunt deer sized game with the Varmageddon® bullet?
Answer: The Varmageddon® bullet is designed for rapid expansion on thin skinned game no larger than coyote. Varmint bullets are not designed to adequately perform on ...
- Ammunition: What is the difference between Nosler’s Defense™ and Match Grade™ Handgun Ammunition?
Answer: Both product lines are offered in 9mm Luger, 40 S&W and 45 ACP but the real difference is the bullet design. Defense™ Ammunition is loaded ...
- Ammunition: Why is NoslerCustom® Ammunition more expensive than other brands of ammo?
Answer: Nosler® uses only the best components in all of our ammunition. This means the finest hunting bullets from Nosler® as well as Nosler® Brass. These ...
- Ammunition: Why is Nosler® Safari Ammunition so expensive?
Answer: The importance of Safari Ammunition functioning properly on a dangerous game hunt is imperative. The nickel plated brass assists in smooth feeding, and the large ...
- Partition: Why is it important that the Partition® and the Solid™ designed to have same point
Answer: Often times, the first shot is loaded with the Partition® for maximum wound channel size while the remaining bullets in the magazine are Solids for ...
- Ammunition: Why is Trophy Grade™ Ammunition more expensive than other brands of ammo?
Answer: Nosler uses only the best components in all of our ammunition. This means the finest hunting bullets from Nosler® as well as Nosler® Brass. These ...
- Trophy Grade™ Varmint: What is the difference between Trophy Grade™ Varmint and Varmageddon® Ammunition?
Answer: Trophy Grade™ Varmint Ammunition is loaded up front with Nosler’s Ballistic Tip® and Ballistic Tip® Lead Free™ bullets. Varmageddon® Ammunition is loaded up front with ...
- Misc Questions: The 280 Ackley Improved – which version do I have, and is it ok to
Answer: There have been many variations of “improved” cartridges over the years, and even several different flavors within the “Ackley” cartridges. The 280 is certainly no ...
- Misc Questions: How to measure your rifle’s seating depth.
Answer: Step 1: Insert the bullet into the neck of the fired case. It should fall freely into the case with no resistance. Step 2: Remove the ...
- General Reloading: Why do different manuals have different data?
Answer: Several factors contribute to variations in data. The hardness of different bullets affect how they obdurate to the bore which affects the drag. Different barrels ...
The most popular searches are:
- which is best Nosler bullet hunting cow elk with 7mm-08 range out to 350 yards (18688x)
- ballistic tables (13841x)
- ballistic coefficient accubond lr (12858x)
- where to buy (12209x)
- long range bullets (11693x)
- ballistics for 150 grain nosler parttition (8624x)
- accubond barrel fouling (8196x)
- ballistic coefecient (6912x)
- 64 gr bonded data (5151x)
- 1 (4016x)
- 270 wsm (3257x)
- Deer (3183x)
- .338 (2837x)
- calibers listed (2776x)
- 8mm mauser (2345x)