51 search results
Page 5 out of 6 Pages
- Bullets: Which bullet should I use for elk?
Answer: Nosler® offers three bullets which we feel are suitable for elk given an adequate cartridge: the Partition®, AccuBond® and the E-Tip®. The Partition® is a ...
- Misc Questions: Is there a lead shortage?
Answer: Nosler’s lead supply comes from secondary (recycled) lead smelters and not primary (ore) smelters like the one that closed in Herculaneum, Missouri. While we cannot ...
- Bullets: Did the Ballistic Tip® bullet get redesigned along with the new packaging?
Answer: The only thing different about the new Ballistic Tip® hunting bullet line is indeed, the new packaging. The bullet has not been redesigned so internal, ...
- Bullets: What happens to the polymer tip in the bullet after being fired from the rifle?
Answer: The polymer tip contained in Nosler’s AccuBond®, AccuBond® LR, Ballistic Tip®, E-Tip® and Varmageddon® bullets have three main functions. First, it is meant to maintain ...
- Nosler® Rifles: Which rifles are available as left handed models?
Answer: Currently our only rifle availible for left handed shooters is our M48 Custom Rifle. You can find it at: http://rifles.nosler.com. ...
- Misc Questions: How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
Answer: Load density is the ratio of the powder charge volume to the available case volume – basically an indicator of how full of powder the ...
- Nosler® Rifles: How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
Answer: 1. Clean your barrel2. Make sure action screws are tight3. Make sure scope bases and rings are tight4. Make sure scope is tracking properly If these steps to not produce ...
- Misc Questions: Service, Troubleshooting, and Returns
Answer: Please Visist: http://www.nosler.com/service-returns/ ...
- Misc Questions: Out of Stock / Product Availability
Answer: If you find that Nosler is out of a particular item that you are looking for, we have a number of local retailers as well ...
- AccuBond Long Range: How far off the lands should AccuBond Long Range bullets be loaded?
Answer: Nosler recommends starting load development with the AccuBond Long Range bullets at a depth that would result in a cartridge's SAAMI established maximum overall length. ...
The most popular searches are:
- which is best Nosler bullet hunting cow elk with 7mm-08 range out to 350 yards (19534x)
- ballistic tables (15621x)
- ballistic coefficient accubond lr (13623x)
- where to buy (12752x)
- long range bullets (12228x)
- ballistics for 150 grain nosler parttition (9099x)
- accubond barrel fouling (8532x)
- ballistic coefecient (7319x)
- 64 gr bonded data (5376x)
- 1 (4116x)
- 270 wsm (3396x)
- Deer (3323x)
- .338 (2998x)
- calibers listed (2906x)
- 8mm mauser (2458x)