22 search results
Page 3 out of 3 Pages
- Bullets: What happens to the polymer tip in the bullet after being fired from the rifle?
Answer: The polymer tip contained in Nosler’s AccuBond®, AccuBond® LR, Ballistic Tip®, E-Tip® and Varmageddon® bullets have three main functions. First, it is meant to maintain ...
- Custom Competition: What are the vertical lines near the nose of the Custom Competition bullets?
Answer: The vertical lines you may be seeing on the ogive of Custom Competition bullets are called lube fractures. They are caused by a forming lubricant ...
The most popular searches are:
- which is best Nosler bullet hunting cow elk with 7mm-08 range out to 350 yards (19549x)
- ballistic tables (15645x)
- ballistic coefficient accubond lr (13637x)
- where to buy (12758x)
- long range bullets (12232x)
- ballistics for 150 grain nosler parttition (9109x)
- accubond barrel fouling (8543x)
- ballistic coefecient (7328x)
- 64 gr bonded data (5380x)
- 1 (4119x)
- 270 wsm (3398x)
- Deer (3328x)
- .338 (3002x)
- calibers listed (2909x)
- 8mm mauser (2460x)