80 search results
Page 3 out of 8 Pages
- Bullets: Will the Bonded Solid Base (BSB) bullet reliably feed in an AR platform rifle?
Answer: The BSB bullet features a Protected Point design for reliable feeding in both bolt action and semi-automatic rifles. ...
- Bullets: Are Nosler® Solids safe to use in Damascus steel barrels?
Answer: Because of the solid brass alloy construction, Nosler® Solids are designed for modern rifles intended for use on dangerous game. ...
- Nosler® Rifles: Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
Answer: All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, ...
- Nosler Catridges: Why does the 30 Nosler case dimension differ from the 26 and 28 Nosler case
Answer: To prevent cross-caliber chambering (i.e. a 35 cal cartridge in a 33 cal chamber). To accommodate longer bullet ogive lengths for larger calibers (30cal bullets have ...
- Nosler® Rifles: Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Answer: There are many variables that contribute to the proper function of gas-operated semi-automatic firearms such as buffer weight, spring force, gas port size, port location, ...
- Bullets: Can I hunt deer sized game with the Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullet?
Answer: The Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullet is designed for rapid expansion on thin skinned game no larger than coyote. Varmint bullets are not designed to adequately ...
- Bullets: What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullet and Ballistic Tip® Lead-Free™ (BTLF)?
Answer: The major difference between the two varmint bullets is the internal construction of each. The traditional Ballistic Tip® bullet has a lead core while the ...
- Bullets: Are there any other intended uses for the Ballistic Tip® Muzzleloader (BTMZ) bullet other than
Answer: The BTMZ bullet was designed specifically to be used with a sabot and at muzzleloader velocities within practical distances. ...
- Bullets: What is the E-Tip®?
Answer: The E-Tip® bullet is a lead-free boat tailed design with an O.D. green polymer tip. The E-Tip® is approved for use in all lead-free areas, ...
- E-Tip: Loading the E-Tip®
Answer: Due to copper being lighter (less dense) than lead, E-Tips will be longer than lead-core bullets of equal caliber and weight. For example, a 30 ...
The most popular searches are:
- which is best Nosler bullet hunting cow elk with 7mm-08 range out to 350 yards (19536x)
- ballistic tables (15621x)
- ballistic coefficient accubond lr (13623x)
- where to buy (12754x)
- long range bullets (12228x)
- ballistics for 150 grain nosler parttition (9100x)
- accubond barrel fouling (8532x)
- ballistic coefecient (7319x)
- 64 gr bonded data (5376x)
- 1 (4116x)
- 270 wsm (3396x)
- Deer (3324x)
- .338 (2999x)
- calibers listed (2906x)
- 8mm mauser (2458x)