80 search results
Page 8 out of 8 Pages
- Bullets: Why do you list maximum and minimum velocities for your bullets?
Answer: Min - Max velocities are meant as a guide line for optimum performance of our projectiles under hunting conditions. An impact below minimum will still ...
- Ammunition: Is there a minimum specified cartridge overall length?
Answer: The absolute minimum cartridge overall length of course depends on the cartridge and the particular bullet being used as ogive location is a large determining ...
- Bullets: Does the lead in the rear of the Partition melt when fired out of a
Answer: Because the rear lead core of a Partition bullet is only exposed to the extremely hot temperatures of burning powder for such a short amount ...
- Misc Questions: What is the difference between G1 and G7 Ballistic Coefficient?
Answer: G1 and G7 are different models of drag functions that measure ballistic coefficient. Ballistic Coefficient or B.C. is a measurement (or prediction in a lot ...
- Nosler® Rifles: Which rifles are available as left handed models?
Answer: Currently our only rifle availible for left handed shooters is our M48 Custom Rifle. You can find it at: http://rifles.nosler.com. ...
- Nosler® Rifles: How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
Answer: 1. Clean your barrel2. Make sure action screws are tight3. Make sure scope bases and rings are tight4. Make sure scope is tracking properly If these steps to not produce ...
- Misc Questions: Service, Troubleshooting, and Returns
Answer: Please Visist: http://www.nosler.com/service-returns/ ...
- Misc Questions: Out of Stock / Product Availability
Answer: If you find that Nosler is out of a particular item that you are looking for, we have a number of local retailers as well ...
- Custom Competition: What are the vertical lines near the nose of the Custom Competition bullets?
Answer: The vertical lines you may be seeing on the ogive of Custom Competition bullets are called lube fractures. They are caused by a forming lubricant ...
- Bullets: Are Sporting Handgun bullets suitable to hunt game with?
Answer: While the full metal jacket bullets are not intended for any kind of terminal performance, the hollow point handgun bullets are designed to expand and ...
The most popular searches are:
- which is best Nosler bullet hunting cow elk with 7mm-08 range out to 350 yards (19535x)
- ballistic tables (15621x)
- ballistic coefficient accubond lr (13623x)
- where to buy (12752x)
- long range bullets (12228x)
- ballistics for 150 grain nosler parttition (9099x)
- accubond barrel fouling (8532x)
- ballistic coefecient (7319x)
- 64 gr bonded data (5376x)
- 1 (4116x)
- 270 wsm (3396x)
- Deer (3323x)
- .338 (2998x)
- calibers listed (2906x)
- 8mm mauser (2458x)