28 search results
Page 3 out of 3 Pages
- Bullets: Why heavy bullets are better for long range shooting.
Answer: Providing the bullets are of the same design, a heavier bullet will have a higher Ballistic Coefficient. The heavier bullet will start at a lower ...
- Bullets: Understanding twist rates and bullet stability.
Answer: The spin applied to a bullet by the rifling is called the twist rate which is expressed as 1 complete turn (revolution) in X inches. ...
- Custom Competition: What are the vertical lines near the nose of the Custom Competition bullets?
Answer: The vertical lines you may be seeing on the ogive of Custom Competition bullets are called lube fractures. They are caused by a forming lubricant ...
- Bullets: Can the Bonded Solid Base® (BSB) bullet be used for hunting?
Answer: With the tapered jacket that ensures controlled expansion at a wide range of velocities and Nosler’s proprietary AccuBond® bonding technology, the BSB is an ideal ...
- Bullets: Why do some of these bullets have recommended twist rates?
Answer: Long-for-caliber bullets (i.e. .22-69gr, .22-77gr and .22-80gr) need a faster twist rate in order to stabilize the bullet. Long-for-caliber bullets yield much higher Ballistic Coefficients ...
- Trophy Grade™ Varmint: What is the difference between Trophy Grade™ Varmint and Varmageddon® Ammunition?
Answer: Trophy Grade™ Varmint Ammunition is loaded up front with Nosler’s Ballistic Tip® and Ballistic Tip® Lead Free™ bullets. Varmageddon® Ammunition is loaded up front with ...
- Bullets: Which bullet should I use for elk?
Answer: Nosler® offers three bullets which we feel are suitable for elk given an adequate cartridge: the Partition®, AccuBond® and the E-Tip®. The Partition® is a ...
- Misc Questions: How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
Answer: Load density is the ratio of the powder charge volume to the available case volume – basically an indicator of how full of powder the ...
The most popular searches are:
- which is best Nosler bullet hunting cow elk with 7mm-08 range out to 350 yards (19549x)
- ballistic tables (15644x)
- ballistic coefficient accubond lr (13637x)
- where to buy (12758x)
- long range bullets (12231x)
- ballistics for 150 grain nosler parttition (9109x)
- accubond barrel fouling (8542x)
- ballistic coefecient (7327x)
- 64 gr bonded data (5380x)
- 1 (4119x)
- 270 wsm (3398x)
- Deer (3328x)
- .338 (3002x)
- calibers listed (2909x)
- 8mm mauser (2460x)