72 search results
Page 6 out of 8 Pages
- Ammunition: Is there a difference in product or performance between the Nosler ammunition in the red/maroon
Answer: The only difference between the ammunition with the older, red box and the new black box is indeed, just the packaging. In 2013, we updated ...
- Nosler® Rifles: Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™,
Answer: Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized ...
- Ammunition: Is there a minimum specified cartridge overall length?
Answer: The absolute minimum cartridge overall length of course depends on the cartridge and the particular bullet being used as ogive location is a large determining ...
- Bullets: Does the lead in the rear of the Partition melt when fired out of a
Answer: Because the rear lead core of a Partition bullet is only exposed to the extremely hot temperatures of burning powder for such a short amount ...
- Bullets: What happens to the polymer tip in the bullet after being fired from the rifle?
Answer: The polymer tip contained in Nosler’s AccuBond®, AccuBond® LR, Ballistic Tip®, E-Tip® and Varmageddon® bullets have three main functions. First, it is meant to maintain ...
- Nosler® Brass: What is the minimum trim length on brass?
Answer: All cases (aka – brass) have a few different length specifications: SAAMI maximum, SAAMI minimum, a “trim to” length that is typically .010” or so ...
- Misc Questions: What is the difference between G1 and G7 Ballistic Coefficient?
Answer: G1 and G7 are different models of drag functions that measure ballistic coefficient. Ballistic Coefficient or B.C. is a measurement (or prediction in a lot ...
- Nosler Catridges: What are the differences in the Nosler Cartridge Dimensions?
Answer: The 28 Nosler is the only cartridge in the entire family (26, 27, 28, 30, 33, 35, and 36) that shares all of the 26 ...
- Nosler® Rifles: Which rifles are available as left handed models?
Answer: Currently our only rifle availible for left handed shooters is our M48 Custom Rifle. You can find it at: http://rifles.nosler.com. ...
- Misc Questions: How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
Answer: Load density is the ratio of the powder charge volume to the available case volume – basically an indicator of how full of powder the ...
The most popular searches are:
- which is best Nosler bullet hunting cow elk with 7mm-08 range out to 350 yards (19533x)
- ballistic tables (15621x)
- ballistic coefficient accubond lr (13623x)
- where to buy (12752x)
- long range bullets (12228x)
- ballistics for 150 grain nosler parttition (9098x)
- accubond barrel fouling (8532x)
- ballistic coefecient (7319x)
- 64 gr bonded data (5376x)
- 1 (4116x)
- 270 wsm (3396x)
- Deer (3323x)
- .338 (2998x)
- calibers listed (2906x)
- 8mm mauser (2458x)