27 search results
Page 2 out of 3 Pages
- Bullets: What happens to the polymer tip in the bullet after being fired from the rifle?
Answer: The polymer tip contained in Nosler’s AccuBond®, AccuBond® LR, Ballistic Tip®, E-Tip® and Varmageddon® bullets have three main functions. First, it is meant to maintain ...
- AccuBond: Are all AccuBond tip colors white?
Answer: Yes. The only bullet with different tip colors in the same product line is the Ballistic Tip®. ...
- Bullets: Can Custom Competition bullets be used for hunting?
Answer: The Custom Competition line of bullets was designed for maximized interior and exterior ballistic performance but not terminal ballistics. We do not recommend Nosler’s Custom ...
- Bullets: What is the E-Tip®?
Answer: The E-Tip® bullet is a lead-free boat tailed design with an O.D. green polymer tip. The E-Tip® is approved for use in all lead-free areas, ...
- E-Tip: Loading the E-Tip®
Answer: Due to copper being lighter (less dense) than lead, E-Tips will be longer than lead-core bullets of equal caliber and weight. For example, a 30 ...
- Ammunition: Where does Trophy Grade™ Long Range Ammunition excel from Trophy Grade™ ammunition?
Answer: Trophy Grade™ Long Range Ammunition is specifically loaded up front with Nosler’s AccuBond® Long Range bullet. The AccuBond® Long Range (ABLR) has the highest ballistic ...
- Misc Questions: The 280 Ackley Improved – which version do I have, and is it ok to
Answer: There have been many variations of “improved” cartridges over the years, and even several different flavors within the “Ackley” cartridges. The 280 is certainly no ...
- Misc Questions: How to measure your rifle’s seating depth.
Answer: Step 1: Insert the bullet into the neck of the fired case. It should fall freely into the case with no resistance. Step 2: Remove the ...
- General Reloading: Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
Answer: Nosler® uses minimum spec. test barrels which are equivalent to the best custom barrels. These barrels produce maximum pressures and velocities so the data will ...
- General Reloading: Why do different manuals have different data?
Answer: Several factors contribute to variations in data. The hardness of different bullets affect how they obdurate to the bore which affects the drag. Different barrels ...
The most popular searches are:
- which is best Nosler bullet hunting cow elk with 7mm-08 range out to 350 yards (19536x)
- ballistic tables (15621x)
- ballistic coefficient accubond lr (13623x)
- where to buy (12754x)
- long range bullets (12228x)
- ballistics for 150 grain nosler parttition (9101x)
- accubond barrel fouling (8533x)
- ballistic coefecient (7319x)
- 64 gr bonded data (5376x)
- 1 (4116x)
- 270 wsm (3396x)
- Deer (3324x)
- .338 (2999x)
- calibers listed (2906x)
- 8mm mauser (2458x)