27 search results
Page 3 out of 3 Pages
- General Reloading: Why are reduced loads potentially dangerous?
Answer: There are several reasons. 1. Reduced charges of slow burning powders will not generate enough initial pressure to expand the case to seal the chamber; ...
- General Reloading: What is the definition of “burn rate”?
Answer: Burn rate is the speed at which a powder consumes itself, generating gas to propel a bullet. The faster the burn rate, the less powder ...
- Bullets: Which bullet should I use for elk?
Answer: Nosler® offers three bullets which we feel are suitable for elk given an adequate cartridge: the Partition®, AccuBond® and the E-Tip®. The Partition® is a ...
- Bullets: Does the lead in the rear of the Partition melt when fired out of a
Answer: Because the rear lead core of a Partition bullet is only exposed to the extremely hot temperatures of burning powder for such a short amount ...
- Misc Questions: What is the difference between G1 and G7 Ballistic Coefficient?
Answer: G1 and G7 are different models of drag functions that measure ballistic coefficient. Ballistic Coefficient or B.C. is a measurement (or prediction in a lot ...
- Misc Questions: How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
Answer: Load density is the ratio of the powder charge volume to the available case volume – basically an indicator of how full of powder the ...
- Nosler® Rifles: How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
Answer: 1. Clean your barrel2. Make sure action screws are tight3. Make sure scope bases and rings are tight4. Make sure scope is tracking properly If these steps to not produce ...
The most popular searches are:
- which is best Nosler bullet hunting cow elk with 7mm-08 range out to 350 yards (19549x)
- ballistic tables (15645x)
- ballistic coefficient accubond lr (13637x)
- where to buy (12758x)
- long range bullets (12232x)
- ballistics for 150 grain nosler parttition (9109x)
- accubond barrel fouling (8543x)
- ballistic coefecient (7327x)
- 64 gr bonded data (5380x)
- 1 (4119x)
- 270 wsm (3398x)
- Deer (3328x)
- .338 (3002x)
- calibers listed (2909x)
- 8mm mauser (2460x)